Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Finally a post...
I am afraid that it has been a very long time since I have posted on my blog. I am not sure that anyone even looks at it anymore. But for those who still may take a look now and again here are a few pictures from my life.

First of all...I love my floral design class! Today we learned how to do bridal bouquets. They are so fun. For my class I also have to be able to identify a long list of flowers. So as you can imagine I look at flowers a whole new way and it is wonderful.
A while back Eliza and I went to the BYU Gymnastics meet. We even went down on the floor before it started and participated in the handstand contest. I know you might be surprised but we didn't win.
For Valentine's Day I went to my first Monster Truck Rally. What an experience, especially on valentines day.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I still check!!! Because I love you (and because I have google reader that keeps me updated ;) Glad you're enjoying your class and having fun. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Erin said...

I love your bouquet! I've seen a lot of them around campus the past few days and I really think yours is the prettiest one I've seen! That makes me so excited for spring term when I take that class! When are you leaving for Jerusalem? I want to hang out before you go.

Alicia said...

Hey I do look at it still! And I was thrilled to see a new post! :) You're so cute, I love the picture at the truck rally! I heard about that but didn't go, bummer, I could've seen ya. We need to get together, I miss my Heather!