Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ward March Madness
There are a few benefits to being ward activities co-chair. We put on a 3 on 3 basketball tournament for this months activity. We had a good turn out and it just so happens that my team won! After it was over I did decide that it is hard to be in charge and play at the same time. Luckily I had a few great friends that helped run the tournament. If you can't tell my team even had matching shirts. These were some shirts that a few girls made for these boys and their intramural team last semester. The shirts have their names on the back and it just so happens that one of the guys on the team has a great last name...Andersen. He even spells it correctly so it work out really well. I played with Bryce Johnson and Kari Olsen.
Have I said anything about how much I love arranging flowers?
One of the assignments for my floral design calls was to do a silk floral arrangement. So I decided to fulfill my assignment by making a summer arrangement for my mom's dining room table. I spent about an hour trying to pick out flowers and then a few hours Friday night putting it together. The final product was not what I had envisioned in my head but I think that it turned out pretty well. I also decided to help Ann pick out flowers and make one herself. It is so much fun!

1 comment:

Joelle said...

Hez, I love the flower arrangement. I think it is perfect. I cant wait until you bring it home. thanks MOM