Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Charity Ball and Auction

Last Friday night we went to the Charity Ball and Auction that was held in the Provo City Library Ballroom. It was beautiful and we had a great time. I don't know how many of you I told about this event but it is something that I got involved in this past semester through a friend in one of my classes. A few years ago some students here at BYU started a group called Students Giving Back. They work with the United Way and put on this event to raise money for children in the area. I did some work on the blog (thanks for your help Gwen!) and I am currently working on a Micro-franchise report for it. We are going to present it to United Way and our hope is that other students across the nation can put on the same kind of event.


Austin, Eliza, Kristen, and Heather





1 comment:

Erin said...

That is awesome!