Friday, January 16, 2009

My Creations...
So I have always loved using my hands to fix things, put things together, or just create. As I looked back over the past year I just wanted to share a few of my creations.

#1. Last Christmas break I made a quilt out of a selection of my old t-shirts. #2. This past summer my good friend Julie got me started on stitchery.
#3. This Christmas Katie taught us all how to crouchet hats. After I got the hang of it I made 4 before coming back to school.
#4. My new task is learning floral design. I am taking a class this semester and can't wait to make my own designs.
If anyone has any new ideas of what I can learn to do or make after floral design, I would love the suggestions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A very interesting post! Thank you! It was very cool!
I’ve visited today this urban clothing site and loved the arty T-shirts! Check it too!
Gail