Sunday, August 29, 2010

This is my new home...
Meet my new roommates...

Lisa (Left)
1. From Fruit Heights
2. Served a mission in Estonia
3. A teacher at a middle school in South Jordan
4. An awesome runner and was on the BYU track/cross country team

Maryn (Right)
1. From Logan
2. Served a mission in Mongolia
3. Going to school at the University of Utah, and plans to apply to the Nursing Program
4. Loves to ski and wakeboard and plays the piano really well

Lisa and Maryn are cousins and yesterday I joined their family reunion and we went to Raging Waters. They are great!


This morning we went to Music and the Spoken Word. So far I am enjoying being in Salt Lake. If anyone has any extra furniture sitting around let me know :)

Travis, Amy, Lisa, Heather, Maryn, and Matt

4 comments:

Shane and Krystal Skaar said...

yay!! I'm so glad you're loving it. I have a tv stand I'm trying to get rid of if you want it!!

Erin said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! Check yard sales on Saturday mornings. You can always find furniture for super cheap! If you go to a nicer part of town they are actually in good shape. Check craigslist and the KSL classifieds.

Katie said...

I LOVE IT ALREADY!!! Your place looks so cute and your roommates seem awesome (that's totally judging by a picture... bah ha ha!!) i'm so happy for you!! LOVE YOU GIRL!!

Kerstin said...

Just a general comment: Through some clicking and clicking I found your blog. I enjoyed reading about your stay in Israel very much! I've been to Israel this summer and it's very intersting to compare experiences!