Saturday, August 21, 2010

Goodbye PROVO...
I have a home...well, ALMOST!

Last Saturday I had to move out of my apartment in Provo and I had no where to go. It has been a long week of searching and I have spent hours browsing KSL and visiting apartments, houses, and duplexes. Luckily that has come to an end.

Last week during my lunch hour I went up to the Institute at the U to check out their housing board for the third time and met a couple of girls who were also looking for a place to live. It turns out that one of them is friends with Eliza Dickson and I had met her a couple years ago before she left on her mission! They are great girls and they are going to be my new roommates.

So after 4 great years in Provo I am headed to Salt Lake. I am sad to leave my friends, intramurals, and the beautiful blue of BYU, but I am excited for a new adventure.

3 comments:

Shane and Krystal Skaar said...

YAY!! You're going to have so much fun...It's not Boise but you're getting closer :0)

Erin said...

That is so Awesome! Is it near the U campus? I really like it up there.

Amber Lenora said...

I just moved to SLC. I live in Turnberry in Holladay. Where are you going? Call me!