Monday, May 12, 2008

Birthday Party for the Roommates

Gwen has informed me that I have no excuse for my slacking performance on by blog. So now that I have little excuse when it come to time...I am going to try and improve my blog and let you know about the fun things that I am doing in Provo.
To start things off here is what we did tonight:
Tonight we had a party for two of my roommates. Melanie's birthday was on Saturday and Lisa's was today! I made the cake and my roommate Emily made the frosting and we were set to go. A few people from the ward came over and it was great. I am playing on our ward softball and kickball teams. I have a game for both tomorrow night so I will let you know how it goes.



2 comments:

Ben and Robbie and family said...

You are so lucky. I would do anything to join a kickball league. Really!

Katie said...

Hez...I love the look of your blog. Keep it updated with everything that is going on. YOu are always doing so many fun things.