Sunday, October 07, 2007

Regency 302
I am sorry that I have not blogged for over a month. School is going well and I am having a good time. My flag football team is 2 and 0 and we play again this Wednesday. I am also playing on a co-ed basketball team with brandon and we won our first game by about 40 and then tied our last game when Adam Christensen hit a three at the last second. I am also playing on a volleyball team but the results from that are not real impressive. We are yet to win a game and we will probably be done this week but it has been fun to play.
This weekend for conference...Saturday morning we made crapes and Brandon, Craig, and Bret came over to watch with us and then Sunday afternoon I we had a little Aspen Grove get together and watched conference and had dinner. It was a great weekend!

3 comments:

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Thanks for the update Hez. It was lots of fun to have you home last weekend. Come again soon!

Katie and Eric said...

It is fun to hear from you again! Cute apartment of girls!:)

Garrick, Holly & fam. said...

Hi Hez. Hannah and Holly say hi and we are glad you blogged. We haven't talked to you for so long. Love you.