Sunday, October 14, 2007

Intramural Fun
This past week my flag football team tied and my volleyball team won four games to keep us in the tournament. The flag football game was pretty exciting. At halftime Eliza had to go to work and so we were playing with six while the opposing team had seven. It came down to the last couple of minutes when we were down 0 to 6 and the opposing team had the ball. With about a minute left I caught an interseption and we marched down the field and scored with about 4 seconds left in the game. It was a lot of fun. As for volleyball...we have been playing with four all month and continue to do so in the tournament. On tuesday we ended up playing with three because inbetween games Kristen Chambers rolled her ankle and couldn't play. But luckily we still won and we are still pressing on through the tournament. I will let you know how it goes! I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Hey Hez, this is gwen, remember me? Next time you plan a trip home, take the long way and swing by our place! WE MISS YOU!!!!! but we're glad you are having so much fun. You have a way cute apartment of girls :)
love ya!!!

Katie and Eric said...

Way to go Hez! I love intramurals. Go all the way for the T-shirt!:)