Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hike to Stewart Falls
This week has been a lot of fun. We started playing wally ball and it is my new favorite thing to do around here. In the afternoon it is fun to get a group of the dining hall staff together to play. This week we played racquetball, wally ball, basketball in the pool, and did the ropes course. This weekend we had a staff party in Provo and went ice blocking and played ultimate frisbee which was very fun. Then on Saturday morning I went with some girls that work up here down to the Provo temple and then came back and went on my first hike since I have been here which I will admit is a little embarrassing. I hiked with Scott to Stewart Falls so here are a few pictures of us together. (sorry it took so long)


4 comments:

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Looks like fun, Hez. Thanks for honoring my request! :) Cute couple!

P.S. I LOVE wallyball too.

Garrick, Holly & fam. said...

Wallyball was my very favorite thing to do durring our afternoon breaks when I worked at Aspen Grove. You and Scott look good together.

Katie and Eric said...

Yo, yo I am so glad that you finally hiked to Stewart Falls. It is such a great hike. I hope that will not be the last hike that you go on. Scott is so cute! I love the Dodd family. What a fun connection. Don't forget to send me Kathryn's email address. Keep having fun and keep us updated. Can't wait to see you.
Also Wallyball is the bomb!:)

Gwen said...

I think I have a picture of Greg and I in that exact same spot! It looks like you are staying VERY busy!!! And no, I still don't know the whole story, but I will add my comment to everyone elses... VERY CUTE COUPLE!!!