Sunday, June 17, 2007

Having fun at ASPEN GROVE
It was so fun to have Mom, Dad, and Joelle come and visit at Aspen Grove. Monday afternoon we played miniature golf and did some of the family activities on the ball field. Dad's favorite was the golf simulator where he was able to practice up for when he goes to play with the boys again. Tuesday afternoon we raced remote control cars and I just happened to win 2 out of the 3 races! That night we went to the Frontier Night that they have every Tuesday. They have a little frontier village where Joelle and I got our faces painted along with activities like archery and ax throwing. Dad was pretty good at getting the axes to stick into the log stumps and Mom was amazing at the archery and hit the bear all three times!

Dad helping me with archery
Scott and I throwing axes


Joelle and I with our faces painted




With my friend Sara











2 comments:

Garrick, Holly & fam. said...

Aspen Grove has really changed since I was there 11 years ago. Very fun, I am trying to find a time I can bring my kids down for a day.

Gwen said...

That picture of you dad shooting the arrow is great! Sorry we missed you this weekend!!! I'm glad you are having fun at Aspen Grove though!!