Sunday, January 29, 2012

I have been accused of not blogging (which is true). So, I am going to try to highlight some of the events that I have failed to blog in the past year. Lets begin in June 2011...

13.1 Miles : On June 4, 2011 I ran the Fight for Air Run Half Marathon in Salt Lake City. This was my first half marathon. A few years ago it was an accomplishment just to run a 5k so a half marathon was a kind of a big deal. I have almost forgotten how long 13 miles is and may try to train to run another one this summer. :)


This happened to also be the 25th Birthday of my friend Kristi. We trained together and then ran the race on her birthday. It was so nice to have a good friend to run with and motivate me to keep going. Thanks Kristi!

My roommates, Maryn and Lisa, came to greet me at the finish line.




No comments: