Saturday, January 23, 2010

The past few weeks I have really been missing Jerusalem so I thought I would just post a few pictures in memory of the wonderful summer that I had there. This was the evening we left, right before I got on the bus and drove away for the last time.





In front of Damascus Gate...our favorite place to enter the city.
Eating a bagel at the entrance to the city




This was our first trip to the Western Wall...It was a Friday and it was packed with Jews welcoming in the Sabbath.


With Lisa at the Western Wall just before sunset.


This is with Sister Madson at the Tiberius branch...the Sea of Galilee is in the background





Just inside Damascus Gate...this was early on a Sunday morning on our way to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher for morning services.


The Garden Tomb


Looking through the window of Dominos Flevit (Church on the Mt. of Olives) looking to the Temple Mount.


Garden of Gethsemene

No comments: