Friday, December 25, 2009

JENNIFER GARRARD
Here is a little shout out to one of my best friends who is getting married in 4 DAYS!
It is hard to believe that it has almost been five years since my family moved to the Burley area. I remember the first Sunday I was home I went to church with the attitude that I didn't need to make friends because I already had friends in American Falls. Well, it didn't take very long for that to change. I quickly made friends of all ages and they have been a huge blessing in my life. Lucky for me Jenni was "assigned" to be my friend. She didn't tell me this until a few years ago :) Jenni and I have been best friends ever since! With birthdays just 11 days apart we have had a special birthday celebration together every year which. We have enjoyed time on the river, summer bike rides, late night movies, double dates, long talks, family game nights, and plenty of popcorn! I just love this girl and I am so excited for her and Scott. He is a lucky man!My mom, Jenni, Julie Gararrd, Julie Breshears, and Me at Jenni's bridal shower

No comments: