Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Last few days in the Holy Land...

It is hard to believe it but I will be returning home in just over a week. Things don't seem to slow down around here.

This Thursday and Friday I will take finals and then I will try to soak in as much of this city as I can before I leave. Monday and Tuesday we have our "Last Week" fieldtrip where we will follow the last week of the Savior's life and visit the sights. I have done a lot of reflecting the last couple of weeks and I am overwhelmed with amazment at everything that I have had the opportunity to see and learn in the past 3 months. This experience has truely been life changing and I know that it is something that I will be able to draw from for the rest of my life.

Sadly, my computer has decided to stop working for the last week so I will have to see if I can find another way to post a few last pictures before coming home. You never realize usefull somthing is until it doesn't work anymore. :(

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow Hez, I can't believe it's time to come home already! Soak in the city, because I promise that you will miss it terribly! But there are treasures at home too : ) Love you!

Joelle said...

Hez,
So 4 months isn't very long. And what a life time of experiences you have gained. Love, MOM
Thanks for sharing.