Friday, April 17, 2009

New Adventure for the 2009-2010 School Year

I don't know if I have mentioned this, but my friend Ann that I have been mentoring for the past year and a half just got moved to a new foster home in West Jordan. We are going to stay in contact but my official mentoring days are over for a while. So without mentoring to take the spare time that I don't usually have, I decided to get involved in a new way.


I have the great opportunity to be the president of the Marriott Undergraduate Women in Business Club next year. This club was started this past year and I am excited to get involved. You can look at some of the things that they have done at http://byu-uwib.blogspot.com/. If you have any great ideas for activities let me know!

1 comment:

Katie and Eric said...

Very Cool! You do so many things. Have a great time at WICKED. You will love it.