Monday, November 10, 2008

Mission Call and Halloween!
My roommate Amy Alletto recieved her mission call a couple of weeks ago and she can't stop smiling. She is going to Kyiv, Ukraine! She leaves the middle of January. I am going to miss her so much but I know she is going to be an amazing missionary. The day before Halloween Ann and I made dinner and carved a pumpkin. I forgot how fun it is to scrape out the insides of a pumpkin!

On Halloween night Eliza and I drove up to South Salt Lake with a few friends in the ward to a Halloween Party John Hoyt and a couple of his friends had at their little house. They had a fire and lots of treats.

1 comment:

John and Caroline said...

Tell Amy congratulations on her call. I knew from the short time being with her what an amazing missionary she would be. Looks like you all had a fun Halloween.