Sunday, October 12, 2008

My wonderful roommates!

School is going well and I am loving my ward and my apartment. At first I was a little apprehensive about living in the same place for a second year but it has turned out to be wonderful and I am grateful to be here. This week was Homecoming! The game was cold but a lot of fun. I just have to say that I love BYU! And these are my wonderful roommates...

Melanie, Kristen, Amy, Emily, Eliza, and Me


Amy, Kristen, Eliza, Emily, and Me sporting our quest shirts after the game

Kara (Kristen's friend), Kristen, Me, and Eliza at the football game

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so glad you are having fun here! My first year I didn't like it much, but I'm starting to like it more and more the longer I am here! By the way, I LOVE your background!

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...

That is a really cute picture of all of you. I looked at it and it made me realize how much I miss you girls. I hope to come down soon so we can party!