Friday, February 29, 2008

NEW JOB:
This week I started a new job as a secretary for BYU electric. It is still a little crazy because I am trying to learn who people are and how to do things. But I am loving it! It is a great job and I really enjoy what I do and the people I work with. It is great!

MENTORING:
The weather this week has been so beautiful so Ann and I got ice cream at the Creamery and then went to the park to eat and play on the toys. It was so fun and it is great to be able to play outside!

SUNDAY RAIN:
On Sunday we walked out of church to find it pouring. Of course it is the first Sunday that I hadn't worn a coat and there was only one way to get home, run! So, needless to say we got soaked!

3 comments:

Garrick, Holly & fam. said...

Congrats on your new job! It sounds like a great one. We are excited for spring too.

Gwen said...

cute shirt Hez!

Katie and Eric said...

That is fun that you have a new job. We you do it through the summer? Also I love when the weather starts to get nice in Provo!:) Enjoy!