Sunday, April 08, 2007


Happy Easter!
Easter is a little more fun at home but it was still nice. I went and had dinner with Brandon and his roommates which believe it or not turned out to be pretty good. They made Chicken Enchiladas and Spanish rice, and I took key lime pie and they had made a banana cream pie.
I didn't want to miss out on an Easter picture so our Relief Society Presidency took a picture in our spring dresses.
The weather is beautiful and school is great. only 2 1/2 weeks left!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Your dress is so pretty! There was a visitor at our ward today that had on the same dress and I was admiring it all during relief society (while listening to the lesson of course!) So cute!!!! And you look great in it!!!

Katie and Eric said...

Heather, I noticed your new dress also. Where did you get it? You look great and I am glad that the weather is nice. Have fun the last 2 weeks of school.

Garrick, Holly & fam. said...

Looking good!! Good luck with finals.